The future is sooner than you think!
What does the future of communications look like? During this one-day summit hosted by the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc), a group of distinguished professionals with broad expertise will present their vision of how the most talked-about technologies will shape future communications use cases. The summit will delve deeply into current and forecasted trends and examine the intersection of optical communications, the Internet of Things (IOT), fog computing and networking, cybersecurity, and 5G and beyond. We invite you to join leaders and innovators from industry, government, and academia for a wonderful collaboration and exchange of ideas.
Featured speakers include:
- Javan Erfanian, Distinguished Member of Technology, Bell Canada
- Vincent W.S. Chan, Joan and Irwin Jacobs Professor of EECS, MIT
- Debabani Choudhury, Principal Scientist, Intel Labs
- David Freeman, Research Scientist/Engineer at Facebook
- Michaela Iorga, Senior Security Technical Lead for Cloud Computing, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Nir Kshetri, University of North Carolina-Greensboro and Kobe University
- Georg Mohs, Senior Director of System Design and Product Management, TE SubCom
- Tao Zhang, Distinguished Engineer / Senior Director at Cisco Corporate Strategic Innovation Group